Friday, June 3, 2016

June 3

My energy levels are up most days but I'm still not strong enough to do much. It's very frustrating. Of course, I'm afraid to do much when I'm home alone, but by the time Kristi gets home I am wearing down...and she has homework and is tired too. There's nothing we can do about that. I'll adjust.
I've been trying to walk more, but I'm so wobbly that I can't carry most things (when I walk to get a drink the cup is nearly empty by the time I get from the kitchen to the couch!) so then it's simpler and faster (and cleaner!) to use my chair. It's a vicious cycle.
I'm so happy to have more energy for now. I'm happy that I'm brave enough to try to walk. I'm just not very patient and I don't like others to do things for me so I won't be completely happy until I'm independent again.
On the up side I was able to load the dishwasher, sweep the floor and vacuumed the living room! I'm always excited when I have the energy to at least do that!
A few months ago if I did all that I needed to lay down and have Kristi take care of me for the rest of the day. One of these days I'll be able to do that much...and clean the rest of the house! But for now, this is an improvement!
It's going to get better...I'm going to get stronger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment